To all of our Valued Customers,
I have spent a lot of time and energy contemplating the next best step as a business owner and stylist. It is passion and dedication to deliver skill, creativity and great customer service that has earned the Mustard Seed its reputation.
The decision to sell the salon at this time, has been a difficult one to make.
To that point, until the salon is sold, you can be assured your needs as our clients will be met.
Please know that once a sale is secured you all will be the first to know.
My family and I greatly appreciate your patience and support during this time.
Per the current "personal services" mandate, and for the safety of clients and salon workers, we will not be working at full capacity. We appreciate your patience during this time.
* If you have tested positive for COVID-19 you may not enter salon
* Masks required
* Please wait in vehicle until your stylist/esthetician notifies you to come in
* Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering salon
* No one allowed in waiting area unless they are accompanying a parent or child
* No beverages will be served (you may bring your own)
*Salon workers follow strict sanitizing procedures before and after all clients